Whether you work for an oil & gas or AEC company, your team is most likely using Tekla by Trimble. But how are your engineers using it? Would you like to see usage reports and make sure your team is getting the most of the tool.
Make sure your structural and construction-oriented engineering team is using the tools the most.
There are a number of applications of Tekla:
- Steel Fabricators – Detailing, fabrication and erection of steel structures
- Concrete – Model, plan and pour concrete
- Precast Producers – Optimize the precast workflow (bidding to delivery)
- Bridge Engineers – Comprehensive BrIM solution for bridges and other civil structures
- Rebar – Manage detailing, prefabrication and placing of all rebar
- Offshore – manage your project effectively – this is especially when LAMUM can be helpful with seeing how the team around the world is using expensive tools
There are also a number of different products that are part of Tekla – for any structure, and any location or time zone:
- Tekla Model Sharing
- Tekla PowerFab – Complete and connected steel fabrication management software suite.
- Tekla Structural Designer – Analyze and design buildings efficiently and profitably.
- Tekla Structures – BIM software for accurate, constructable modeling.
- Tekla Tedds – Powerful software to automate your repetitive structural calculations.
- Trimble Connect – A tool that connects the right people to the right constructible data.