Cadence is a leading EDA and Intelligent System Design provider delivering hardware, software, and IP for electronic design.
Tracking usage across the organization (location, team, etc.) is critical for optimizing license selection and expenditures. Optimize Cadence licenses that your team uses by taking a look at patterns of historical usage:
- Groups and Projects
- License Denials
- License Efficiency
- License Harvesting
- License Pool – Total number of Cadence licenses and Users
- Real-Time / Actual usage
- Checkout times – Times and frequency
- Logic Equivalence Checking
- SoC Implementation and Floorplanning
- Functional ECO
- Low-Power Validation
- Power Analysis
- Constraints and CDC Signoff
- Silicon Signoff and Verification
- Library Characterization
Set up alerts to stay informed about the status of Cadence licenses (See here).
We have a full suite of reports available (more here).
Our reports can also help you to look at license usage statistics according to organizational units.
Effectively optimize your Cadence licenses and ensure all Cadence resource requirements are met.