Track any of the following data for license inventories by:
- Vendor information (name, tool, quantity, # seats)
- Dates (Acquired, renewals and terms)
- Purchase type (Subscription, Perpetual,….*)
- Restrictions on use (WAN, LAN, Node,.…*)
- Costs and associated PO, Req
- Related contracts and documents
- Manager / Person Responsible
- Associated License Manager (port@host, daemon, License / Option / Debug Log files,….) and license server information
- Floating, Node-locked, or Named-User licenses Information
- 1,000 Vendor or 100,000 Line Items
Here are a few of the LAM tab explanations:
Expirations Tab: Can view expirations in last and next 30 Days
P.O. Tab: More information about the various P.O.s.
Licenses Tab: This will render the licenses that user is responsible for. A new vendor or new tool will replicate within LAM (Vendor/tool tabs). They also can be edited at anytime
Vendors Tab: Great place for keeping notes for the group on current status with vendor and negotiations
- Contacts Field: Most of the time there are several vendor reps who are dealing with the company, centralize the contact information and communication notes
- List of Items: all purchased products pertinent to the vendor (Cadence)
Tools Tab: You can see all the tools that we are monitoring. You can filter a search. Columns are interactive (Ascending/Descending)
Servers Tab: You can see a list of:
- All Daemons currently running on this server
- Port associated with daemon on the server
- Vendor attached to daemon and associated Tag.
- Admin: Read/Write Permissions, Manager: Read/Write/Edit.
- Adding a new user is straight forward interactively.
- Global Settings: This is utilized for setting up the email server and “TYPES“