Would you like to receive regular reports (every week, once a month, once a quarter, etc.)? LAMUM will automatically create these for you in the middle of the night, and either send to you via email or deliver to a specific folder.
Setting up a Batch report in LAMUM is very easy:
- Create the report you want and select the time period you would like to analyze (7 days for Weekly, 30 days for Monthly, etc.).
- Click Create Batch Report, give the Report a User-friendly name.
- Choose how you want it delivered: email or specified folder. That’s it!
There is no limit on how many Batch Reports you can set up.
Batch Reports can be:
- Single reports (graphs or tables)
- Multiple graphs for single tool
- Selected Features Usage Graphs by Tag
- Selected Features Usage Tables by Tag
- Includes all User Details
(Tag is user-friendly name for port@host)
Feature Usage by Tag – Table/Graph
(A “set” of Graphs or Tables for selected Tools)
Allows you to Create Batch Reports for “ALL” or “Specific features” usage details for a given Tag and Time period.
- A “set” of graphs for selected tools at a given tag
- A “set” of tables for selected tools at a given tag
- Created weekly, monthly, or quarterly, e-mailed or dropped in a folder
(Tag is a user-friendly name for port@host)
Multi-graph View Select
(A “set” of up to 8 Graphs, for same Tool)
The Multi-graph view is a batch report that provides a complete and comprehensive set of usage graphs for each daemon.
It may include a combination of up to 8 graphs, such as:
- Heatmap (Checkouts)
- Heatmap (Denials)
- Top 10 Users (by count or time of checkout)
- History graph
- Concurrent use graph (24×7)
- Concurrent use graph (M-F 8-5)
- Group Usage
- Unique Users Graph
These can be individual or combined and scheduled weekly, monthly or however preferred. This routine report is available as a downloadable .pdf that can be easily shared with the team or management.