Semiconductor Engineering recently released an article on the topic of “Analog Chip Layout: Creativity Vs. Deadlines.” It talked about the balance of high-end layouts and deadlines. We previously talked about this topic in our previous blog post “Managing Applications throughout the Engineering Product Life-cycle”.
There are also many iterations that may be required. Iterations in design may include:
- Specification and validation
- IP design or IP integration
- Circuit design (topology, sizing, area and quality requirements)
- Specific design requirements
- Customization parameters for designs, scripts and design flows
How can experts in design and electronic design automation (EDA) work on their specialties and allocate their time in their wisest ways? A tool like LAMUM can help engineers better understand their engineering utilization rates.
Ask us how your organization can save 15-25% on your engineering software spend.