Cadence is a leading EDA and Intelligent System Design provider delivering hardware, software, and IP for electronic design.
Tracking usage across the organization (location, team, etc.) is critical for optimizing license selection and expenditures. Optimize Cadence licenses that your team uses by taking a look at patterns of historical usage including:
- Groups and Projects
- License Efficiency
- License Harvesting
- Checkout times (timings and frequency)
- License Denials
- License Pool (total number of Cadence licenses and Users)
- Real-Time / Actual usage
- Logic Equivalence Checking
- SoC Implementation and Floorplanning
- Functional ECO
- Low-Power Validation
- Power Analysis
- Constraints and CDC Signoff
- Silicon Signoff and Verification
- Library Characterization
Learn how to configure and customize automated alerts to stay informed about the status of your Cadence licenses here.
You can learn more about how our reports can help you look at license usage and checkout statistics here.