Our partners are experts in understanding Customer pain points in managing engineering software license asset information and monitoring license usage for optimization
TeamEDA’s growing global network of partners work closely with us to support our mission and help more and more engineering companies around the world in managing and optimizing their licensed assets to save costs, maximize efficiency and ensure license compliance.
Our network of partners work closely with TeamEDA to provide comprehensive solutions to companies through TeamEDA’s products, providing a key bridge between TeamEDA and global markets. You can view our network of Reseller and Alliance Partners below.
Becoming A Partner
- REFERRAL PARTNERS – TeamEDA Referral Partners work to promote and market TeamEDA’s products to customers utilizing engineering application software for design, simulation, modeling, and product data management from multiple vendors with multiple applications. For promoting and marketing TeamEDA and referring opportunities TeamEDA, partners receive a referral fee.
- VALUE-ADDED RESELLERS – TeamEDA Value-Added Resellers are channel partners with experience in our key industries who excel in consulting, selling, and supporting solutions to customers in their markets. These partners are trusted advisors to their clients and work with TeamEDA to provide comprehensive solutions to their clients.
To learn more about becoming a TeamEDA Partner, please contact our sales team.
- License Dashboard
- Canada: CAD MicroSolutions Inc.
- Mexico: Global Computing
- Israel: Tenzor M.E.D.A. Ltd.
- Egypt: United Egypt
- South Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Phillippines): Hitachi Sunway Information Systems (Sdn.) Bhd.
- Taiwan: Kaviaz Technology
- China (Shanghai): Emdoor Electronic Technology
- China (Shenzhen): BasiCAE
- Korea (Seoul): New Link Technology
- Korean (Gyeonggi): Delta ES Co. Ltd.
- Japan: Tokyo Nano Farm