We would like to officially welcome Global Computing as an authorized Value-Added Reseller in Mexico of TeamEDA License Asset Manager with Usage Monitoring (LAMUM). With more than 20 years serving the engineering industries in Mexico, we are extremely confident in Global Computing to be the trusted advisor to engineering organizations of companies in Mexico for their engineering software asset management and optimization needs.
The goal of this partnership is to work together to help companies and academic institutions extend traditional IT SAM methodologies to their engineering organizations and functions for efficient, effective, and compliant management and usage reporting of their engineering software licenses.
Mexican companies can now:
- Look to a trusted advisor for their engineering software asset management and optimization needs.
- Consolidate their engineering software licenses and information in a single catalog.
- Ensure engineering software license compliance for vendor audits.
- Control and lower their engineering software cost through comprehensive usage reports.
- Benefit from Global Computing and TeamEDA solutions for engineering software applications.
About Global Computing S.A. de C.V.
Global Computing is a Mexican company dedicated to the marketing, distribution and training of software products since 1998. Global Computing is notorious for helping customers increase productivity, reduce costs and accelerate their development efforts. Global Computing has extensive knowledge in the development and adaptation of IT solutions for specialized sectors such as the civil engineering sector.