LAMUM version 9.5 is now live!
Click here to learn more and download the latest updates.
TeamEDA’s License Asset Management solutions help you manage your engineering and R&D licenses to improve productivity and save money.
OUR CUSTOMER ENGINEERING FIRMS SAVE 15% TO 25% ON THEIR ENGINEERING SOFTWARE LICENSE COSTS ANNUALLY
- Monitor and ensure License Compliance across software’s
- 20% software cost savings through usage monitoring and optimization
- Vendor management
- Audit-ready license reports
- License inventory
- Live Checkouts dashboard
- 100s of historical use reports
- Denial heatmaps
- Automated IT chargeback / cost allocation system
- Renewal decision analysis
- Manage Entitlements
- Critical system alerts
- Checkout length warnings
- User license harvesting
- Vendor daemon dashboard
LAMUM is really a very useful tool and has helped us to get a better and more detailed view on license utilization, bottlenecks and requirements. We mostly use the real time/current usage overview as well as the history charts for interactive usage and task planning, as well as the user activity report for detailed analysis.― Large Semiconductor Company
This tool has been a blessing. It has saved us a ton of money. I have seen a 20% reduction in license needs, especially the expense CAE tools. User counts, Total time in Use by User, Concurrent use graphs, and Long checkout monitoring have been really helpful.― Large Aerospace Company
TeamEDA in Numbers
Countries TeamEDA Customers Are Based In
Average Daily Users of TeamEDA Products
Years Helping Engineering Firms Manage Their Licensed Assets
Follow the Latest Developments in Engineering License Management with our Blogs, White Papers & Case Studies
Do You Find Yourself Asking?
- Is our license estate compliant and audit-ready?
- Can further cost savings be made?
- Can engineers work smarter to better utilize licenses?
- How does license usage affect my strategy of subscription vs perpetual licensing?
- Which licenses are underutilized and candidates for cost saving?
- Do I have a complete picture of usage before I enter license renewal discussions?
- How do I optimize license usage ratios?
- Can I set license entitlement and revoke licenses?
- Do I have alerts and reports that help me manage current license checkouts?